M Watts Legal provides support to proponents across the life of project development, starting from the early examination of underlying interests and project tenure and infrastructure requirements. The early identification of the tenure required for a project and the issues related to obtaining the required tenure will allow the proponent to develop their project quickly and without costly unexpected delays.
M Watts Legal assists by:
- Providing a range of commercial assistance:
- Dealings with third party land users, local and State governments in relation to key project approvals relating to native title, Aboriginal heritage, environmental, planning and operational approvals;
- Legislation advice including Land Administration Act;
- Strategic advice including in relation to Land Administration Act and land access processes; and
- Providing litigation support (Warden’s Court, Supreme Court and Federal Court proceedings).